CloudFactory’s mission is to help visionary companies power disruptive tech while connecting 1 million people in the developing world to meaningful work. We are looking for ambitious people who seek greater meaning in their work and want to use their talents to make the world a better place.
At CloudFactory, we believe that talent is equally distributed, but opportunity is not. Founded in Nepal in 2008, we connect people to digital work and give them the skills to be leaders in their own communities. We’re on a mission to create economic and leadership opportunities for talented people in developing nations. Our headquarters is in Reading, U.K., and we have offices in Kathmandu, Nepal; Nairobi, Kenya; and Durham, USA.
Are you a dynamic recruiter with experience in recruiting high-volume roles and with great interviewing skills? The Recruitment Assistant will be part of the Global Workforce Recruitment department. You’ll be required to carry out your recruitment duties effectively and efficiently to ensure that all recruitment procedures run smoothly.
This role will report to a Recruitment Associate.
- Support Associates and Managers with routine, day-to-day recruitment questions, needs, and inquiries, providing world-class service to both CloudWorkers and project leads.
- Partner with other team members and Managers to understand specific project needs.
- Own the full cycle process of assigning CloudWorkers to projects by ensuring candidates are matched to suitable projects based on their skills and interests.
- Follow up and responding to CloudWorkers emails and queries during the recruitment process.
- Build partnerships with stakeholders to ensure a smooth collaboration between different departments.
- Provide all CloudWorkers with an amazing experience by being open, honest, and friendly throughout the process.
- Schedule and conduct candidate interviews, when required.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of global recruiting initiatives
- Perform other duties that may be assigned from time to time by Managers.
- Bachelor's degree in human resources, business, or relevant field
- Minimum 1 year of recruiting-related experience
- Ability to conduct different types of interviews
- Experience with a web-based ATS
- Familiar with G Suite (Google Docs and Spreadsheets) or other similar collaboration tools.
- Demonstrates advanced English proficiency, both oral and written, in a diverse culture;
- Hardworking, highly accountable and reliable
- Good team player, positive attitude, motivated and eager to learn
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent understanding of confidentiality
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to understand, process, and document information
- Great Mission and Culture
- Meaningful Work
- Growth Opportunities
- Market Competitive Salary
- Health and Medical
If you want to join our movement, click on the link below to apply. Our team will be waiting to hear from you. Don’t settle for a job, pursue a calling at CloudFactory.
Still unsure? Read ‘5 Reasons You Should Work at CloudFactory